Operating Safely in a COVID-19 World
I am happy to be back to work and scheduling sessions both inside the studio and on-location. Your family’s safety during your session is of utmost importance to me. Please note the following protocols that are observed while we are under the COVID-19 outbreak.
– Sessions are strictly by appointment only. This allows sufficient time to sanitize photographic equipment and common areas after each client session. Only one client (and parents) will be allowed in studio facilities at any given time. If the session is held offsite, only one client (and parents) should be staged in the immediate area.
– Sanitation protocols include:
- Washing hands regularly before and after photographic sessions
- Sanitation of all props, chairs, benches with which a client may come into contact
- Sanitation of restroom/sales room and shooting area in-studio
- Sanitation of common areas, including door knobs (interior and exterior), counter tops, pens and pencils, tablets and monitors
- Removal of unnecessary paper products or décor (magazines, newspapers, extraneous sales materials)
- Photographer will wear mask and frequently use hand sanitizer throughout your session
– Please call the studio to cancel your session if you or a family member have a fever of 100.4 or greater, a cough or flu-like symptoms or known exposure to someone with those symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Your session fee will be promptly refunded in full.
– If I exhibit any of the aforementioned symptoms or situations, I will notify you as quickly as possible to cancel your session. Your session fee will be refunded or moved to a future date at your request.
Thanks for helping me keep you and your family safe!